A Cozy Palace In Town

March 30, 2020

The more you step ahead, the more you will feel the calmness. The more you pay attention, the more you will find some happiness around. A lot of books to be read, board games to be played, movie files to be watched, and pen to create a new pain. I love the place so much, I could spend every hours in my day there if only I allowed to do that.

Well, hi peeps! Welcome.

This place has several rooms which are filled by person who takes care of it, so the room keep being neat and attractive to be visited. Every day they are there, except at certain times where they have an agenda to do.



Mine? I arranged it in such a way to make it my home. I filled it with some stuffs that I really like. It’s not that big, but enough for me to do some activities inside. In addition, my people next door are friendly enough and so cooperative.
In addition, to this day (March 30, 2020), my country is grieving, he is injured and makes life out there quite dangerous. In fact it also happens in almost all countries in the world. We are currently welcoming a guest (I don’t know is it good or bad guest) named Covid-19. From that, the government has given instructions to the public to avoid activities outside the home if it is not so necessary.
At this moment, I just spend time in my room. A hard thing to get because of work and other things called social life. Now, I can sit in front of the laptop, reading some books, listening to music, playing online games, and occasionally catching words that previously went away. Besides, I dialogue more with the other of me, I tell him that I miss me. So I write a few lines to show the feeling. Yes, I'm in my palace.

Out there, even I didn't see it directly, but as reported, things are getting worse. My city is now very quiet compared to couple weeks ago when it was full by vehicles and people all the time, the malls that have been closed, so does one by one the company stopped all activities for unspecified time. One again, several roads have also been closed which is increasingly proving that things are getting further from the word “fine”.
Well, for life out there, I wish all the best for us. Equipped by knowledge and ability to digest news, let's follow the instructions from the medical or the government. At the very least, what we can do now is to stay at home, so we don’t bring our guest to the others. Wash our hands with the water flow before and after activities. Indeed tiring, but we know that the old man caught a very large marlin after a great fight.


Like all the bad things that happened before, it will be passed too. Sooner or later. And there will be a time to hug each other again, share our stories and drinks at our favourite coffee shop. As we used to.***

You Might Also Like

0 comments

No regret, please. Thanks!