Explosive 3.0

January 19, 2019


For some time, we are preoccupied with the routines that we live day to day. Things that makes us despair because of we will meet the same people, and do the same things every day (at least that what I feel). So, I don’t wonder when people look so excited every time they meet a free day. As the result, some of us will really enjoy every single second that we have when it comes. Of course in our own ways.  

Well, hi peeps! Welcome.

So, in the midst of my activities that made me bored, a bit. I found an advertisement for an event held by one of the universities in Bandung. Telkom University. A music event at the weekend. Moreover, one of the line ups is my favourite band for so long. I didn’t need a minute to make a decision, my friends and I bought three tickets for the event.

The event called Explosive 3.0, it is a routine event designed by students in one of the departments at the campus. By running several times, this event already has its own market. I mean, when the headline of this event are raised and discussed, people already know who is the organizer of the event. Besides, the excitement and success of the previous events make the prospective audience believe and wait for this event to be held quickly.
Entering the day, the location of the event, Dago Tea House looked so crowded, either by food booths or people (committees and visitors who already have tickets). When entering the stage area, we didn’t get a seat because it was full of the audience. The event was led by good MCs and indeed provided great guest stars, including Danilla, Fiersa Besari, and The Changcuters for closing.


Naturally, the audience knew how to enjoy the show. Seen from the moment Danilla and Fiersa Besari appeared, they all sat down and enjoyed the music then sang along with their hearts. Finally, when The Changcuters came to the stage, all quickly stood up and swayed for about one hour until the event was closed. I was so sure that those who came totally enjoy their weekend. Their expression, and the energy that has been spent! They never lie. So, thank yo Explosivo! ***

You Might Also Like

0 comments

No regret, please. Thanks!