The Voice of a Silent Man

May 23, 2020

I was behind an old man

Walked under a pressure

His white shirt

His wrinkled skin

And the smell of his body

 

The wind blew gently

Dust flew and patted me

Colorful flowers covered in mist

Around a fallen tree which got a hard fist

 

The regular and slow movements

Bored me and overtook it with no hesitation

A woman came over

Her eyes winked

Hinted me to keep going on

 

Bended my hands to meet waist

Woman joined my ways

Restlessness feels uneasy

Rhyming the movement behind me

 

The old man kept singing

In his silence

Not everyone captured the meaning

But it cut the distance

And created a peace

Which we all missed

 

Arrived at our destination

Fresh air without pollution

Shady green leaves around

Some beautiful fish in the pond

Made us felt so safe


The whole earth seemed happy opened the door

Seeing a glimmer of hope ahead

The returned of what people missed so bad

The actor met the director

 

The old man turned around

Accompanied by a warm smile

 

I saw his eyes

So calm

Wet the skin of his arm

By the tears I dropped

You Might Also Like

0 comments

No regret, please. Thanks!