Everywhere

July 08, 2018

I can stand under the warmest sunshine
Or under the heavy rain
Stand up straight with tough
Without wearing a hat or using an umbrella

I can walk on pebbles
Come into the hurricanes
Against the number of obstacles
Facing every insult as a man

Second turns into minute
I can be here and there like an Ifrit
Following the big will in me
Till I able to satisfy the other me

Bothering people is not the forte
Able to run it by myself
Never following the others
Have my own direction

I can be in the light of the afternoon
Sitting in the dark of night
Staying among the crowded people in the market
Standing alone in the quiet of grave

I can walk around the neighborhood
Be so far away
I am everywhere
But I know where I am

You Might Also Like

0 comments

No regret, please. Thanks!